Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||165 - 169|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- D. Nikolopoulos, A. Louizi, V. Koukouliou, A. Serefoglou, E. Georgiou, K. Ntalles and Ch. Proukakis, J Environ Radioact 63, 173 (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Clouvas, S. Xanthos and M. Antonopoulos-Domis, Radiat Prot Dosimetry 124, 68 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Papachristodoulou, K.G. Ioannides, K.C. Stamoulis, D.L. Patiris and S.B. Pavlides, Health Phys 86, 619 (2004). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Patiris, K. Blekas and K.G. Ioannides, Nucl Instrum Meth B244, 392 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- EC (European Commission), Recommendations for the implementation of title VII of the European Basic Safety Standards Directive (BSS) concerning significant increase in exposure due to natural radiation sources. Radiation Protection Series 88 (European Commission, Luxembourg, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation), Sources and effects of ionizing radiation. Report to General Assembly, with Scientific Annexes (United Nations, New York, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP (International Commission on Radiological Protection), Protection against Radon-222 at home and at work, ICRP Publication 65 (Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1994). [Google Scholar]
- EC (European Commission), Commission recommendation on the protection of the public against indoor exposure to radon (90/143/Euroatom) (Commission of the European Communities, Brussels, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Ioannides, K.C. Stamoulis and C.A. Papachristodoulou, Health Phys 79, 697 (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.