Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||159 - 164|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- General principles for design of nuclear power plants. Safety guidance N50-SG-D11. IAEA, Vienna (1988).
- Quintiery J.G., A Review of Experiments on the Airborn Release of Stimulated Radioactive Components from Fire. Fire Technology, Volume 34(4) (1998) pp. 307-324.
- Translations – safety codes and guides. GRS, Edition 7/83. October 1983.
- Banba T., Radionuclide release fractions from the spent nuclear fuel storage facilities under potential fire accident conditions in the Russian Far East Region". Internal RAD Project Report, IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria (2001).
- Studying Potential Environmental Consequences of the Maximum (Most Severe) Hypothetical Accident during Nuclear Submarine Utilization-Related Operations in the Kamchatka Peninsula (ATRP 1.3). Report on the First Part of the Project ATRP 1.3, (Contract # 80169-2), NSI, Moscow (2004).
- Belikov V.V., Bogatov S.A., Gavrilov S.L et al. Assessment of radiological consequences for some hypothetical accidents for “DalRAO” facilities. Preprint of the NSI #IBRAE-2002-05, Moscow (2002).
- Severity, probability and risk of accidents during maritime transport of radioactive material. IAEA-TECDOC-1231. IAEA, Vienna (2001).
- Marine corrosion. Reference book. Edited by M. Shumaher. Metallurgy, Moscow (1983).
- Ganul M.N., Kuchin N.L. and Sergeev I.V. Study of formation of radioactive contamination of sea water due to sinking of nuclear vessel in open sea. Atomic energy, Volume 81(4), (1966) pp. 282-287
- Dogedikov S.I., Juravkov A.M. and Zolotkov A.A., Corrosion stability of spent nuclear fuel in sea water. In: Proceedings of International scientific seminar of the USSR Nuclear Society in Murmansk, 24-28 September. Moscow (1991).
- Nagakura T., Maki Y. and Tanaka N. Safety evaluation on transport of fuel at sea and test program on full scale cask in Japan, PATRAM'78, (1978).
- The oceanographic and radiological basis for the definition of high-level wastes unsutable for dumping at sea. IAEA, Vienna, 1984 – 51 p.
- Ganul M.N., Kuchin N.L., Sergeev I.V., et al. About reference concentrations of man-made radionuclides in sea water. Ecological chemistry, Volume 8(3), (1999) p. 197.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.