Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||159 - 164|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- General principles for design of nuclear power plants. Safety guidance N50-SG-D11. IAEA, Vienna (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Quintiery J.G., A Review of Experiments on the Airborn Release of Stimulated Radioactive Components from Fire. Fire Technology, Volume 34(4) (1998) pp. 307-324. [Google Scholar]
- Translations – safety codes and guides. GRS, Edition 7/83. October 1983. [Google Scholar]
- Banba T., Radionuclide release fractions from the spent nuclear fuel storage facilities under potential fire accident conditions in the Russian Far East Region". Internal RAD Project Report, IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Studying Potential Environmental Consequences of the Maximum (Most Severe) Hypothetical Accident during Nuclear Submarine Utilization-Related Operations in the Kamchatka Peninsula (ATRP 1.3). Report on the First Part of the Project ATRP 1.3, (Contract # 80169-2), NSI, Moscow (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Belikov V.V., Bogatov S.A., Gavrilov S.L et al. Assessment of radiological consequences for some hypothetical accidents for “DalRAO” facilities. Preprint of the NSI #IBRAE-2002-05, Moscow (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Severity, probability and risk of accidents during maritime transport of radioactive material. IAEA-TECDOC-1231. IAEA, Vienna (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Marine corrosion. Reference book. Edited by M. Shumaher. Metallurgy, Moscow (1983). [Google Scholar]
- Ganul M.N., Kuchin N.L. and Sergeev I.V. Study of formation of radioactive contamination of sea water due to sinking of nuclear vessel in open sea. Atomic energy, Volume 81(4), (1966) pp. 282-287 [Google Scholar]
- Dogedikov S.I., Juravkov A.M. and Zolotkov A.A., Corrosion stability of spent nuclear fuel in sea water. In: Proceedings of International scientific seminar of the USSR Nuclear Society in Murmansk, 24-28 September. Moscow (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Nagakura T., Maki Y. and Tanaka N. Safety evaluation on transport of fuel at sea and test program on full scale cask in Japan, PATRAM'78, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- The oceanographic and radiological basis for the definition of high-level wastes unsutable for dumping at sea. IAEA, Vienna, 1984 – 51 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ganul M.N., Kuchin N.L., Sergeev I.V., et al. About reference concentrations of man-made radionuclides in sea water. Ecological chemistry, Volume 8(3), (1999) p. 197. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.