Volume 41, Number 4, October-December 2006
|Page(s)||463 - 469|
|Published online||14 December 2006|
- Balanov M.I., Dolgirev E.I., Likhtarev I.A. (1974) Exchange kinetics and dosimerty of tritium oxyde in man for different routes of administration, Health Phys. 27, 367-375. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Coppen A.J., Gibbons J.L. (1960) Salive-Serum Ratios of Tritium after the Administration of Tritiated Water, Nature 186, 724-725. [CrossRef]
- Gardner J.W., Gutmann F.D. (2002) Fatal Water Intoxication of an Army Trainee during Urine Drug Testing, Milit. Med. 167, 435-437.
- Hesp R., Smith T., Veall N. (1982) The use of saliva samples to determine total body water by tritium dilution, Clin. Phys. Physiol. Meas. 3, 155-157. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- ICRP Publication 23 (1975) Reference Man: Anatomical, Physical and Metabolic Characteristics. Pergamon Press, Oxford.
- ICRP Publication 56 (1989) Age-dependent Doses to Members of the Public from Intake of Radionuclides: Part 1, Ann. ICRP 20(2).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.