Volume 41, Number 4, October-December 2006
|Page(s)||455 - 462|
|Published online||14 December 2006|
- El-Bahi S.M. (2004) Assessment of Radioactivity and Radon Exhalation Rate in Egyptian Cement, Health Phys. 86, 517-522. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Esubiyi (1995) Technical Change in the Nigerian Cement Industry. Technology Policy and Practice in Africa, edited by Osita M. Ogbu, Banji O. Oyeyinka, and Hasa M. Mlawa, IDRC 1995, ISBN 0-88936-790-6, 380 pp.
- Farai I.P., Ademola J.A. (2005) Radium Equivalent Activity Concentrations in Concrete Building Blocks in Eight Cities in Southwestern Nigeria, J. Environm. Rad. 79, 119-125. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- IAEA (1989) Measurements of Radionuclides in Food and the Environment. International Atomic Energy Agency, Technical Reports Series 295, Vienna, Austria.
- ITB/CLOR (1995) Institute of Building Technology and the Central Laboratory for Radiological Protection, Building Materials, Warszawa, Poland, ITB and CLOR, Instruction number 234; Pl-03-194, available at http://www.Clor-waw-pl/z-2/EngBuilding.htm.
- Oni M.O. (2004) Natural Radioactivity Levels in River Sediments and Selected Aquatic Animal Species in the Coastal Areas of Nigeria, Ph.D. thesis, University of Ibadan.
- UNSCEAR (1982) Ionizing Radiation: Sources and Biological, United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, New York.
- UNSCEAR (1993) Exposure from natural sources of radiation, United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, New York.
- Zikovsky L., Kennedy H. (1992) Radioactivity of Building Materials available in Canada, Health Phys. 63, 449-452. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.