Volume 48, Number 5, 2013First NERIS Platform Workshop – Preparedness for nuclear and radiological emergency response and recovery: Implementation of ICRP recommendations
|Page(s)||S73 - S78|
|Section||Case studies in national experiences|
|Published online||25 April 2013|
- IAEA (1987) Convention on early notification of a nuclear accident, and Convention on assistance in the case of a nuclear accident or radiological emergency, Legal Series No. 14, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2002) Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency, Safety Standards Series No. GS-R-2, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2007) Arrangements for Preparedness for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency, Safety Standards Series No. GS-G-2.1, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2011) Criteria for Use in Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency, Safety Standard Series No. GSG-2, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 103 (2007) The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 37 (2-4). [Google Scholar]
- McKenna T., Buglova E., Kutkov V. (2007) Lessons learned from Chernobyl and other emergencies: establishing international requirements and guidance, Health Physics, 93 (5), 527-537. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.