Volume 48, Number 5, 2013First NERIS Platform Workshop – Preparedness for nuclear and radiological emergency response and recovery: Implementation of ICRP recommendations
|Page(s)||S65 - S72|
|Section||Methodological aspects and updates of computational models|
|Published online||25 April 2013|
- Camps J. et al. (2010) The “NOODPLAN” early phase nuclear emergency models: an evaluation. In: Proceedings of the Third European IRPA Congress, 14-18 June 2010, Helsinki, Finland. [Google Scholar]
- Homann S.G. (2010) HOTSPOT version 2.07.1. National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, https://narac.llnl.gov/HotSpot/HotSpot.html [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 103 (2007) The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 37 (2-4). [Google Scholar]
- IRSN (2011) Assessment of the 66th day of projected external doses for populations living in the north-west fallout zone of the Fukushima nuclear accident, Institut de radioprotection et de sûreté nucléaire, report DRPH/2011-010. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (2008) United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation 2008 report Vol. II – Effects of ionizing radiation, Annex C Radiation exposures in accidents. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.