Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S711 - S716|
|Section||Management and General Considerations|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- CSA., Guidelines for calculating derived release limits for radioactive material in airborne and liquid eﬀuents for normal operation of nuclear facilities. CSA N288.1-08. (Canadian Standards Association, Mississauga 2008). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA., Handbook of parameter values for the prediction of radionuclide transfer in terrestrial and freshwater environments. TRS-472. (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA., Handbook of parameter values for the prediction of radionuclide transfer in temperate environments. TRS-364. (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 1994). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Davis, S.B. Kim, S.L. Chouhan and W.J.G. Workman., Observed and Modeled Tritium Concentrations in the Terrestrial Food Chain near a Continuous Atmospheric Source (Fusion Science and Technology Journal, 2005) Volume 48, Number 1, pp. 504-507. [Google Scholar]
- M. Audette-Stuart, S.L. Chouhan, S.J. Kramer-Tremblay, C. Shultz, K.J. Sharp, T.L. Yankovich and M.L. Benz. Validation of the Carbon Specific Activity Model in IMPACT Using Carbon-14 Environmental Data Collected in the Vicinity of PNGS During the Summer of 2002. COG-03-3047, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Rowan, and J.B. Rasmussen, Bioaccumulation of radiocesium by fish: the influence of physicochemical factors and trophic structure. (Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 1994), 51: 2388-2410. [Google Scholar]
- L.A Chant, D.S. Hartwig and M. Totland, Site specific aquatic transfer factors for CANDU sites in Canada, AECL RC-2457, 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.