Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S705 - S710|
|Section||Management and General Considerations|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Ireland, 1991. Radiological Protection Act, Number 9 of 1991. Dublin: Stationery Office. [Google Scholar]
- Ireland, 2000. Radiological Protection Act, 1991 (Ionising Radiation) Order, 2000, Statutory Instrument No. 125 of 2000. Dublin: Stationery Office. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, 1996. Council Directive 96/29/Euratom of 13 May 1996 laying down basic safety standards for the protection of the health of workers and general public against the dangers arising from ionizing radiation. Official Journal of the European Communities, L159. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, 2000. Commission Recommendation 2000/437/Euratom of 8 June 2000 on the application of Article 36 of the Euratom Treaty concerning the monitoring of the levels of radioactivity in the environment for the purpose of assessing the exposure to the population as a whole. Official Journal of the European Communities, L191. [Google Scholar]
- OSPAR Commission, 2009. Towards the Radioactive Substances Strategy objectives Third Periodic Evaluation. [Internet] Available from www.ospar.org/documents/dbase/publications/ p00455_3PE.pdf ¿ [Accessed 25 May 2010]. [Google Scholar]
- European Communities, 1998. Council Directive 98/83/EC of 3 November 1998 on the quality of water intended for human consumption. Official Journal of the European Communities, L330. [Google Scholar]
- Ireland 2007. European Communities (Drinking Water), (No 2) Regulations, 2007, Statutory Instrument No. 278 of 2007. Dublin: Stationery Office. [Google Scholar]
- DEHLG, 2005. National Emergency Plan for Nuclear Accidents. Dublin: Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government. [Google Scholar]
- National Steering Group on Major Emergencies, 2008. Major Emergency Development Programme 2006-2008: Draft Protocol for Multi-Agency Response to Radiological/ Nuclear Emergencies. Dublin: Department of Environment, Heritage and Local Government. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, 1987. Council Decision 87/600/Euratom of 14 December 1987 on Community arrangements for the early exchange of information in the event of a radiological emergency. Official Journal of the European Communities, L371. [Google Scholar]
- Colgan, P.A., Pollard, D., Hone, C., McMahon, C., McGarry, A.T., 2005. Report of the RPII visit to BNFL Sellafield RPII 05/01. Dublin: Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland. [Google Scholar]
- Clyne, F.J., Garrod, C.J., Jeffs, T.M. and Jenkinson, S.B., 2009. An assessment of aquatic radiation pathways in Ireland, 2008. Environment Report RL 16/08. Cefas contract report C3030 conducted on behalf of the Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, 2007. Verifications under the Terms of Article 35 of the Euratom Treaty: Irish National Monitoring Network for Environmental Radioactivity; Nuclear Medical Installations Technical Report – IE-07/03. Luxembourg: European Commission, Directorate-General for Energy and Transport. [Google Scholar]
- Mitchell, P., Hunt, J., Ledgerwood, K., Nielsen, S. and O’Donnell, C., 2009. A Peer Review of the RPII Environmental Monitoring Programme. Dublin: Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland. [Internet] Available from ¡http://www.rpii.ie/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?nodeguid=63e3fe13- 6ad4-4f8f-89f7-e445bd70807a&PublicationID=4048¿ [Accessed 25 May 2010]. [Google Scholar]
- McGinnity P., Currivan L., Dowdall, A., Fegan, M., Hanley, O., Hayden, E., Kelleher, K., McKittrick L., Somerville, S., Wong, J. and Pollard, D., 2010. Radioactivity Monitoring of the Irish Environment 2009.RPII-10/02. Dublin: Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.