Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S717 - S722|
|Section||Management and General Considerations|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Scott, David, “Lessons Learned in Response to Ground-Water Contamination at NPPs and the EPRI Ground-Water Characterization Assistance Program,” presented at the U.S. NRC Regulatory Information Conference, North Bethesda, Maryland, March 11 – 18, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. NRC, “Ground-Water Task Force Final Report,” U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Rockville, MD, (June 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Research Institute, “Ground-Water Monitoring Guidance for Nuclear Power Plants,” EPRI Report 1011730, Palo Alto, CA, (September 2005). [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Research Institute, “Ground-Water Protection Guidelines for Nuclear Power Plants,” EPRI Report 1015118 , Palo Alto, CA, (November 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy Institute, “Industry Ground-Water Protection Initiative – Final Guidance Document,” NEI 07-07, Washington, DC, (August 2007). [Google Scholar]
- American Nuclear Society, “American National Standard- Evaluation of Subsurface Radionuclide Transport at Commercial Nuclear Power Plants,” ANSI/ANS-2.17-2010, ANS, La Grange Park, IL, 60526, Approved December 23, 2010 by the American National Standards Institute, Inc, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ward, A. et al., “A Comprehensive Analysis of Contaminant Transport in the Vadose Zone Beneath Tank SX-109,” PNL-11463, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99352, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Pachepsky, Y. and others, “Application of Model Abstraction Techniques to Simulate Transport in Soils,” NUREG/CR-7026, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC, March 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Sullivan, T. et al., “Lessons Learned in Detecting, Monitoring, Modeling and Remediating Radioactive Ground-Water Contamination,” NUREG/CR-7029, U.S. NRC, Washington, DC, (April 2011). [Google Scholar]
- Long, P. et al., “Technical Basis for Assessing Uranium Bioremediation Performance,” NUREG/CR-6973, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC, (April 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.