Volume 45, Number 1, Janvier-Mars 2010
|Page(s)||55 - 66|
|Published online||08 March 2010|
- Benville A. et al. (1987) Human Population Exposures to Cosmic Radiation, In: 4th International Conference on the Natural Radiation Environment, Lisbon, Portugal.
- BillardI. et al. (2003) Equilibrium constants in aqueous lanthanide and actinide chemistry from time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopy: The role of ground and excited state reactions, Radiochim. Acta 91, 285-294. [CrossRef]
- Bomben A.M. et al. (1996) Ra-226 and natural uranium in Argentina bottled mineral waters, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 6, 221–224.
- Bou-Rabee F. (1995) Estimating the concentration of uranium in some environmental samples in Kuwait after the 1991 Gulf War, Appl. Radiat. Isotopes 46, 217–220. [CrossRef]
- Bronzovic M.Marovic G. (2005) Age-dependent dose assessment of Ra-226 from bottled water intake, Health Phys. 88, 480-485. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- BSS (1996) International Basic Safety Standards for Protection against Ionizing Radiation and for Safety of Radiation Sources, Safety Series no 115.
- Frengstad B. et al. (2000) The chemistry of Norwegian groundwater’s, III. The distribution of trace elements in 476 crystalline bedrock groundwater’s, as analysed by ICP-MS techniques, Sci. Tot. Environ. 31, 21–40. [CrossRef]
- Hakonson-Hayes A.C. et al. (2002) Assessing potential risks exposure to natural uranium in well water, J. Environm. Radioact. 59, 29–40. [CrossRef]
- Hostetler S. et al. (1998) Groundwater quality in the Papunya-Kintore region, Northern Territory, Canberra, Australian Geological Survey Organisation.
- ICRP Publication 103 (2007) The Recommendations of International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 37(2-4).
- Kronfeld J., Godfrey-Smith D.I., Johannessen D.Zentilli M. (2004) Uranium series isotopes in the Avon Valley, Nova Scotia, J. Environm. Radioact. 73, 335–352. [CrossRef]
- Kumru M.N. (1995) Distribution of radionuclides in sediments and soils along the Büyük Menderes River, Proc. Pakistan. Acad. Sci. 32, 51–56.
- OMEE (1996) Ontario Ministry of Environment and Energy, Monitoring data for uranium—1990–1995, Toronto, Ontario, OMEE. Ontario Drinking Water Surveillance Program.
- Paquet F. et al. (2006) Accumulation and distribution of uranium in rats after chronic exposure by ingestion, Health Phys. 90, 139–147. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pietrzak-Flis Z., Kaminska I., Chrzanowski E. (2005) Uranium isotopes in public drinking water and dose assessment for man in Poland, Rad. Prot. Dosim. 113 (1), 34–39. [CrossRef]
- Puranik V.D. et al. (2005) Natural and man-made environmental background radiation exposure levels, a review, In 14th National Symposium on Environment, Hyderabad.
- Rani A. et al. (2006) Analysis of uranium in drinking water samples using laser induced fluorimetry, Health Phys. 91, 101-107. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Rathore D.P.S. et al. (2001) Application of a differential technique in laser-induced fluorimeter, simple and a precise method for the direct determination of uranium in mineralized rocks at the percentage level, Analyt. Chim. Acta 434, 201-208. [CrossRef]
- Sahoo S.K. et al. (2008) Optimization of Method Parameters for Estimation of Uranium at Nanogram Level in Drinking Water Samples by Laser Fluorimeter, In Proc. of Indian Analytical Science Congress, pp.111-112.
- Sahoo S.K. et al. (2009) Concentration of Uranium in Packaged Drinking Water by Laser Fluorimetry, In: 8th DAE-BRNS National Laser Symposium, Cat. 11-2-1-2..
- Singh P. et al. (1993) Quantitative determination of uranium in water samples from Jhansi and Allahabad, In: 7th Nat. Symposium of Srivastava DS, Prasad R. (Ed.). Achal Tal, Aligarh, India, Litho Offset Printers, SSNTD 197–201.
- Singh P. et al. (2003) Analysis of uranium and its correlation with some physico-chemical properties of drinking water samples from Amritsar, Punjab, J. Environ. Mon. 5, 917–921. [CrossRef]
- Smith B. et al. (2000) Identification, investigation and remediation of ground water containing elevated levels of uranium-series radionuclides, a case study from the Eastern Mediterranean, In: 3rd International Conference on the Geology of the Eastern Mediterranean, Panayides L., Xenophotons C., Malpas J. (Eds.). Nicosia, Cyprus, Geneva, World Health Organization, WHO/SDE/PHE/01.1.
- Tosheva Z. et al. (2004) Comparison of different methods for uranium determination in water. J. Environm. Radioact. 72, 47-55. [CrossRef]
- Tripathi R.M., Sahoo S.K., Jha V.N., Khan A.H.Puranik V.D. (2008) Assessment of environmental radioactivity at uranium mining, processing and tailings management facility at Jaduguda, India, Journal of Applied Radiation and Isotopes 66, 1666–1670. [CrossRef]
- UNSCEAR (2000) United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effect of Atomic radiation, United Nations General Assembly, United Nations, Vol. 1, Annex B, pp 84–140, New York.
- USEPA (1991) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Review of RSC analysis, Report prepared by Wade Miller Associates (follow-up to USEPA 1990), New York.
- USEPA (2000a) United States Environmental Protection Agency, National Primary Drinking Water Regulations, Radionuclides Final Rule, 40 CFR Parts 9, 141, and 142, pp. 76708–76712.
- USEPA (2000b) Guidance for Data Quality Assessment, EPA QA/G-9, Section 4.7.
- Veselsky J.C., Kwiecinska B., Wehrstein E.Suschny O. (1988) Determination of uranium in minerals by laser fluorimeter, Analyst. 113, 451–455. [CrossRef]
- Williams et al. (1983). The determination of uranium in aqueous samples by means of a pulsed-source fluorescence spectrometer. Analytica Chimica Acta, 154, 341–345. [CrossRef]
- WHO (2004) Guidelines for drinking water, Vol.1 Recommendations, pp. 145–196.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.