Volume 45, Number 1, Janvier-Mars 2010
|Page(s)||43 - 53|
|Published online||08 March 2010|
- Adekoya J.A. (2003) Environmental implication of mineral exploration, Nigeria Mining and Geosciences Society, 117–122. [Google Scholar]
- Ademola J.A. (2004) Radiation dose from concrete building blocks in eight cities of Southwestern Nigeria, Ph.D. thesis, Department of Physics University of Ibadan. [Google Scholar]
- Ademola J.A. (2008) Exposure to High Background Radiation Level in the Tin Mining Area of Jos Plateau, Nigeria. J. of Radiol. Prot. 28, 93–99. [Google Scholar]
- Battey M.H., Pring, A. (1997) Mineralogy for students, 3rd edn. Addison and Wesley Longman Higher Education, London. [Google Scholar]
- Deer W.A., Howie R.A., Zussman J. (1992) An introduction to the rock-forming minerals. Longman Scientific & Technical, London. [Google Scholar]
- Eckerman K.F., Ryman J.C. (1993) Federal Guidance Report No. 12: External exposure to radionuclides in air, water and soil (Washington, DC: US Environmental Protection Agency Office of Radiation and Indoor Air), EPA 402-R-93-081. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (1989) International Atomic Energy Agency. Measurements of radionuclides in food and the environment – A Guidebook, STI/DOC/10/295, Vienna. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (1999) International Atomic Energy Agency. Assessment of occupational exposure due to external sources of radiation, Safety Guide No. RS-G-1.3, Vienna. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2003) International Atomic Energy Agency. Assessing radiation doses to the public from radionuclides in timber and wood product, IAEA-TECDOC-1376, Vienna. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 68 (1994) Dose coefficients for intakes of radionuclides by workers, Ann. ICRP 29(1-2). [Google Scholar]
- Itiola O.A. (1998) Aspect of economic geology of Olode-Falansa pegmatite deposit, Ibadan South-Western Nigeria, M.Sc. project, Department of Geology, University of Ibadan. [Google Scholar]
- Mustapha A.O., Mbuzukongira P.Mangala M.J. (2007) Occupational radiation exposure of artisans mining columbite-tantalite in the Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, J. Radiol. Prot. 27, 187-195. [Google Scholar]
- Oatway W.B., Moobs S.F. (2003) Methodology for estimating the doses to members of the public from the future use of land previously contaminated with radioactivity, NRPB-W36 Report, Chilton, NRPB. [Google Scholar]
- Pires do Rio M.A., Amaral E.C.S., Fernandes H.M., Rochedo E.R.R. (2002) Environmental radiological impact associated with non-uranium mining industries: a proposal for screening criteria, J. Environ. Radioact. 59, 1-7. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sam A.K., Awad Al-Geed M.M. (2000) Radiological Evaluation of Gold Mining Activities in Ariab (Eastern Sudan), Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 88, 335-340. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (2000) United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effect of Atomic Radiation. Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation. UNSCEAR publication, Vol. 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.