Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||713 - 718|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Golikov A.N., Anisimova N.A., Golikov A.A., Denisenko N.V., Kaptilina T.V., Menshutkin V.V., Menshutkina T.V., Novikov O.K. and Panteleeva N.N. 1993. Bottom communities and biocenose of Yarnishnay inlet of the Barents sea and their seasonal trend.Apatity: 1–56. [Google Scholar]
- Galtsova V.V. and Kulangieva L.V. 1996. Meiobenthos of Yarnishnay inlet of the Barents sea. Russian Journal of Marine Biology. 22, 1: 3–9. [Google Scholar]
- Pogrebov V.B., Galtsova V.V. and Fokin S.I. 1995a. Meio- and macrobenthos of Prilazlomnoe oilfield: estimation of state with a view the elocogical monitoring. In: Development of Russian arctic seas. St. Petersburg: 367–369. [Google Scholar]
- Pogrebov V.B., Galtsova V.V. and Fokin S.I. 1995b. Meio- and macrobenthos of Prilazlomnoe oilfield with a view the elocogical monitoring. Vestnik SPbGU. 3, 4 (24): 9–19. [Google Scholar]
- Frolova E.A. 2000. Landscape observation and zoobenthos structure of south part of Novozemelskaya bank and Novaya Zemlya profile – Dal'nie Zelency village (48th passages materials of RV «Dal'nie Zelency», 1988). Up-to-date benthos of the Barents and Kara SEAS.Apatity: 23–43. [Google Scholar]
- Galtsova V.V., Kulangieva L.V. and Pogrebov V.B. 2004a. Meiobenthos communities of Barents and Kara Seas under conditions of radioactive pollution. In: Ecological and hydrometeorological problems of the big cities and industrial zones. St. Petersburg: 82–89. [Google Scholar]
- Galtsova V.V., Kulangieva L.V. and Alekseev D.K. 2004b. Estimation of an ecological condition of a shelf zone of the Arctic seas under anthropogenic impact. In: Ecological and hydrometeorological problems of the big cities and industrial zones. St. Petersburg: 43–48. [Google Scholar]
- Shannon~C.~E. and Weaver~W. 1963. The mathematical theory of communication. Urbana: 1–177. [Google Scholar]
- Ilus~E., Sjoblom~K.-L. and Ikaheimonen~T.~K. 1993. Monitoring of radionuclides in the Baltic Sea in 1989-1990. STUK-A. 105: 35. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov A.P., Dando P., Shmelev I.P., Denisenko S.G., Efimov B.V., Demidov A.M. and Shunko~V.M. 1995. Radioactive nuclides in bottom fauna around area of sunked NS “Komsomolec” (the Norwegian Sea). Izvestiya RAN. Biological series. 4: 467–471. [Google Scholar]
- Galtsova V.V., Kulangieva L.V. and Pogrebov V.B. 2004c. Meiobenthos from areas of former nuclear range and places of a burial of radioactive waste products around of archipelago Novaya Zemlya (Barents and Kara Seas). Russian Journal of Marine Biology.30, 4: 263–271. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.