Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||719 - 724|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Atlas of radioactive contamination of the European part of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. S.M. Vakulovsky, Yu.A. Izrael, Ye.V. Imshennik et al. (FSGK, IGKE, Moscow, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Korobova and P.A. Korovajkov, in Proceedings of the Seminar on comparative assessment of the environment impact of radionuclides of radionuclides released during three major nuclear accidents: Kyshtym, Windscale, Chernobyl, Luxemburg, 1990, edited by R. Kirchmann, F. Luykx and J. Sinnaeve (Report EUR 13574), pp. 309–326. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shcheglov, O.B. Tsvetnova and A.I. Klyashtorin. Biogeochemical migration of technogenic radionuclides in forest ecosystems (Nauka, Moscow, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Khomutinin, V.A. Kashparov and E.I. Zhebrovskaya. Optimization of sampling and measurement of the specimen for radioecological monitoring (UkrNIISKHR, Kiev, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Linnik Landscape differentiation of technogenic radionuclides: geoinformation systems and models. 2008. Thesis of Dr. of Sciences in Geography. (GEOKHI RAS, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Korobova, S.L. Romanov, V.L., Samsonov and S.S. Kirov, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Geochemistry of biosphere (devoted to 90-th anniversary of A.I. Perelman), Moscow, 2006, edited by N.S. Kasimov, N.S. Bortnokov, V.I. Velichkin, A.N. Gennadiev and V.A. Snytko (Oikumena, Smolensk, 2006), pp. 157–159. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.