Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||607 - 612|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Arvela H., Residential radon in Finland: Sources, variation, modelling and dose comparisons. STUK-A124. (Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, Helsinki, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- Arvela H., Markkanen M. and Lemmelä H., Mobile survey of environmental gamma radiation and fall-out levels in Finland after the Chernobyl accident. Rad. Prot. Dosim. 32 (1990) 177–184. [Google Scholar]
- Asikainen M., Natural radioactivity of ground water and drinking water in Finland. STL-A39. (Institute of Radiation Physics, Helsinki, 1982). [Google Scholar]
- Kahlos H., Radon-222 concentrations of some water samples determined with gammas-pectrometric measurements. SFL-A14. (Institute of Radiation Physics, Helsinki, 1969). [Google Scholar]
- Kostiainen E., 137Cs in Finnish wild berries, mushrooms and game meat in 2000–2005. Boreal Env. Res. 12 (2007) 23–28. [Google Scholar]
- Kostiainen E., “Ecological half-times of 137Cs and 90Sr in dairy milk in regions with different soil types”, International conference on the scientific basis for environment protection against radioactivity, ECORAD 2004. Aix-en Provence, 6–10 September 2004. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Marcus F.R., Half a Century of Nordic Nuclear Co-operation. An Insider's Recollections. (Nordisk Kernesikkerhedsforskning, Roskilde, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- Mustonen R., Natural radioactivity in and radon exhalation from Finnish building materials. Health Phys. 46 (1984) 1195–1203. [Google Scholar]
- Mustonen R. (ed), Surveillance of Environmental Radiation in Finland. Annual Report 2006. STUK-B 77. (Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, Helsinki, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Mustonen R., Salonen L. and Ikäheimonen T.K., “Environmental condition and impact of an inactive uranium mine in Finland”. The 9th annual meeting, Ronneby, Sweden, 29–31 August 1990 (Nordic Society for Radiation Protection, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- Paatero J., Jaakkola T. and Ikäheimonen T.K,. Regional distribution of Chernobyl-derived plutonium deposition in Finland. J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem. 252 (2002) 407–412. [Google Scholar]
- Saxén R. 137Cs in freshwater fish and lake water in Finland after the Chernobyl deposition. Boreal Env. Res. 12 (2007) 17–22. [Google Scholar]
- Saxén R. and Ilus., E., Transfer and behaviour of 137Cs in two Finnish lakes and their catchments. Sci. Total Environ. 394 (2008) 349–360. [Google Scholar]
- SFL, 1967. Studies on environmental radioactivity in Finland 1966. Annual Report. SFL-A8. (Institute of Radiation Physics, Helsinki, 1967). [Google Scholar]
- STUK 1986a. Interim report on fallout situation in Finland from April 26 to May 4 1986, STUK-B-VALO 44 (Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, Helsinki, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- STUK 1986b. Second interim report on fallout situation in Finland from April 26 to May 4 1986, STUK-B-VALO 45 (Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, Helsinki, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- Vartti V-P, Ikäheimonen T.K., “Monitoring of radionuclides in the Baltic Sea in 2007” Project Group for Monitoring of Radioactive Substances in the Baltic Sea (MORS), HELCOM, 13th Meeting, St. Petersburg, Russia, 27–29 May 2008, http://meeting.helcom.fi/c/document_library/get_file?folderId=89327&name=DLFE-33740.pdf, June 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Vesterbacka P., 238U-series radionuclides in Finnish groundwater-based drinking water and effective doses. STUK-A213 (Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, Helsinki, 2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.