Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||601 - 606|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Council regulation (Euratom) No. 2218/89 of 18 July 1989 amending Regulation (Euratom) No 3954/87 laying down maximum permitted levels of radioactive contamination of foodstuffs and feedingstuffs following a nuclear accident or any other case of radiological emergency [Google Scholar]
- Commission regulation (Euratom) No. 770/90 of 29 March 1990 laying down maximum permitted levels of radioactive contamination of feedingstuffs following a nuclear accident or any other case of radiological emergency [Google Scholar]
- Commission Recommendation of 8 June 2000 on the application of Article 36 of the Euratom Treaty concerning the monitoring of the levels of radioactivity in the environment for the purpose of assessing the exposure of the population as a whole, 473 Euratom, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.G.W. Inn, I. Outola, S. Nour, H. Kurosaki, L. Albin and A. Berne: Radioanalytical emergency response exercise, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, Vol. 269, No.2 (2006), p.351–360 [Google Scholar]
- Analytical Laboratories Monitoring Environmental RAdioactivity (ALMERA), http://www.iaea.org/OurWork/ST/NA/NAAL/pci/che/almera/pciAQCSalmera.php [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.