Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||445 - 451|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- IAEA Radiation protection and NORM residue management in the zircon and zirconia industries (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotrappa and L.R. Stieff, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 55, 211 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- R. Collé, P. Kotrappa and J.M.R. Hutchinson, Res. Natl. Inst. Stand. Technol. 100, 629 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation (2000). [Google Scholar]
- P. Tuccimei, M. Moroni and D. Norcia, Appl. Radiat. Isotopes 64, 254 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E Bernhardt in Memorandum to Thomas Hill, Task Force on TENORM Rules (Part N), Conference of Radiation Program Control Directors (CRCPD), Frankfort, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Selby in Proc. 3rd Int. Symp. Brussels, 2001, edited by Federal Agency for Nuclear Control. [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Nazaroff, B.A. Moed and R.G. Sextro, Radon and its Decay Products in Indoor Air, 57 New York (1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.