Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||439 - 443|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- ICRP, Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Publication 26 (Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1977). [Google Scholar]
- WNA, Reassurance on environmental protection from nuclear site releases, Press Release (World Nuclear Association, November 2007). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Fundamental safety principles: safety fundamentals (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna 2006), p. 4. [Google Scholar]
- IUR, Web-based Questionnaire Results for Environmental Protection, IUR Report 5: 2006 (International Union of Radioecology, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Pentreath, A system for radiological protection of the environment: some initial thoughts and ideas, J. Radiol. Prot. 19, 117 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- P. Strand, J.E. Brown, D.S. Woodhead, and C.-M. Larsson, “Delivering a System and Framework for the Protection of the Environment from Ionising Radiation”, in Proceedings of the 10th Intenational Congress of the International Radiation Protection Association, Hiroshima, Japan, May 2000 (2000), T-1-2, P-2a-116. [Google Scholar]
- L.-E. Holm, “How Could the Systems for the Radiological Protection of the Environment and Man be Integrated?” in Radiological Protection of the Environment: The Path Forward to a New Policy? Workshop Proceedings, Taormina, Sicily, Italy, February 2002 (OECD/NEA, Paris, 2002), p. 207. [Google Scholar]
- OECD/NEA, Radiological Protection of the Environment: Summary Report of the Issues (OECD/NEA, Paris, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, The Oceanographic Basis of the IAEA Revised Definition and Recommendations Concerning High-level Radioactive Waste Unsuitable for Dumping at Sea, IAEA TECDOC Series No. 210 (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 1978). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Assessing the Impact of Deep Sea Disposal of Low Level Radioactive Waste on Living Marine Resources, Technical Reports Series No.~ 288 (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 1988). [Google Scholar]
- R. Parmentier, Greenpeace and the Dumping of Waste at Sea. A case of non-state actors' intervention in international affairs, International Negotiation, 4, 433 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pallemaerts, Toxics and Transnational Law: International and European Regulation of Toxic Substances as Legal Symbolism (Hart Publishing, Oxford, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- OECD/NEA, Scientific Issues and Emerging Challenges for Radiological Protection, Report of the Expert Group on the Implications of Radiological Protection Science (OECD/NEA, Paris, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- F. Bréchignac, Environment versus man radioprotection: the need for a new conceptual approach?, Radioprotection, 37, 161 (2002). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Johnston, M. Everard, D. Santillo and K.-H. Robert, Reclaiming the Definition of Sustainability, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 14, 60 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.