Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||281 - 284|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- White Book 3. Facts and problems related to radioactive waste disposal in seas adjacent to the territory of the Russian Federation. Office of the President of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Radioactivity in Arctic Seas. Report for the International Arctic Seas Assessment project (IASAP). International Atomic Energy Agency, Austria, 1999, 71 pp. [Google Scholar]
- B. Salbu, A.I., Nikitin, P. Strand, G.C. Christensen, V.B. Chumichev, B. Lind, H. Fjelldal, T.D. Bergan, A.L. Rudjord, M. Sickel, N.K. Valetova and L. Føyn., Sci. Total Environ. 202 (1997) 185–98. [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Duursma and J. Carroll. Environmental compartments, equilibria and assessment of processes between air, water, sediments and biota. Springer, Berlin, 1996, 277 pp. [Google Scholar]
- A.I., Nikitin, S.A. Lavkovsky and Y.S. Tsaturov., “Time trend of the marine environment radioactive contamination in Abrosimov Bay of the Kara Sea (according to data of field studies in 1994 and 2002)”, 6th International Conference on Radioactivity in the Arctic and Antarctic, Nice, France, 2–6 October 2005, P. Strand, P. Borretzen and T. Jolle, Eds., pp. 190–193. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.