Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||59 - 63|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- I. Croudace and Jung.-Suk. Oh, Analysis of total tritium and 14C in solid samples, GAU/RC/2022 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Hee Reyoung Kim, et al., “The Radioactivity Analysis of 14C in the Graphite Samples from the Dismantled KRR-1&2 Sites by a high temperature furnace and a LSC”, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Environmental Remediation and Radioactive Waste Management ICEM07, September 2-6, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- MEST Notice 2001-30 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Measurement of Radionuclides in Food and the Environment, Technical Report Series No. 295, Vienna, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Robert J. Moffat, “Describing the Uncertainties in Experimental Results”, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 1, pp. 3-17, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- James D. Jenkins, Measurement Uncertainty Analysis Fundamentals, Quametec Corporation, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Hugh W. Coleman and W. Glenn Steele, Experimentation and Uncertainty Analysis for Engineers, John Willey and Sons, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR, Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation, Annex A: Dose Assessment Methodologies, UNSCAER 2000, United Nation Scientific Committee on the Effect of Atomic Radiation, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA Safety Series No. 111-P-1.1, Application of Exemption Principles to the Recycle and Reuse of Materials from Nuclear Facilities, IAEA, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA Safety Series No. 115, International Basic Safety standards for Protection Against Ionizing Radiation and for the Safety of radiation Sources, IAEA, 1996. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.