Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||53 - 58|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- NRPA: “Natural Radioactivity in Produced Water from the Norwegian Oil and Gas Industry in 2003”. Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority (NRPA), Østerås, 2004. Report 2005:2 written by F.T. Gafvert. [Google Scholar]
- Monnin, C., C. Jeandel, T. Cattaldo and F. Dehairs: The marine barite saturation state of the world's oceans. Marine Chemistry 65, 1999, pp 253 – 261. [Google Scholar]
- Adloff, J.P. and R. Guillaumont: Fundamentals of Radiochemistry, CRC Press, Boca Raton (1993) p. 266 [Google Scholar]
- Reed, M. and B. Hetland: “DREAM: A Dose-Related Exposure Assessment Model. Technical Description of Physical-Chemical Fates Components”. SPE paper No. 73856 presented at the SPE International Conference on Health, Safety and Environment in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 20–22 March 2002. Society of Petroleum Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Eriksen, D.Ø., R. Sidhu, E. Strålberg, K.I. Iden, K. Hylland, A. Ruus, O. Røyset, M.H.G. Berntssen and H. Rye: “Radionuclides in Produced Water from Norwegian Oil and Gas Installations – Concentrations and Bioavailability”. Czechoslovak Journal of Physics, Vol. 56 (2006), Suppl. D. [Google Scholar]
- Rye, H., I. Durgut, M. Reed and M.K. Ditlevsen: Enhanced levels of 226Ra radiation in sea water and sediment caused by discharges of produced water on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. 2nd Draft report. SINTEF draft report dated 1 February 2008. Available by mail to email@example.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.