Volume 56, Number 3, July - September 2021
|Page(s)||179 - 180|
|Published online||27 July 2021|
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities. 2003. https://openaccess.mpg.de/Berlin-Declaration. [Google Scholar]
- Bertho JM, Maître M, Croüail P, Naito W, Shkliarava N, Mostovenko A, Jones K, Simon-Cornu M. 2019. Assessment of population radiation exposure at the edge of the exclusion zone 32 years after the Chernobyl accident: methods and preliminary results. Radioprotection 54(4): 247–257. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2019041. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Bottollier-Depois JF, Allain E, Baumont G, Berthelot N, Darley G, Ecrabet F, Jolivet T, Lebeau-Livé A, Lejeune V, Quéinnec F, Simon C, Trompier F. 2019. The Open Radiation project: monitoring radioactivity in the environment by and for the citizens. Radioprotection 54(4): 241–246. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2019046. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Cosset JM, Hetnal M, Chargari C. 2018. Second cancers after radiotherapy: update and recommandations. Radioprotection 53(2): 101–105. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2018015. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. 2012. Commission Recommendation of 17 July 2012 on access to and preservation of scientific information (2012/417/EU). Off. J. Eur. Union 194: 39–43. [Google Scholar]
- Lochard J, Schneider T, Ando R, Niwa O, Clement C, Lecomte JF, Tada JI. 2019. An overview of the dialogue meetings initiated by ICRP in Japan after the Fukushima accident. Radioprotection 54(2): 87–101. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/20190212019. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Métivier H, Lallemand J, Henri A. 2012. Radioprotection et Open Access. Radioprotection 47(1): 11–12. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2012007. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Plan S. 2018. Accelerating the transition to full and immediate Open Access to scientific publications. Science Europe. https://web.archive.org/web/20180904122211/https://www.scienceeurope.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Plan_S.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Point S. 2018. Blue Light Hazard: are exposure limit values protective enough for newborn infants? Radioprotection 53(3): 219–224. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2018025. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Schneider T, Maître M, Lochard J, Charron S, Lecomte JF, Ando R, Kanai Y, Kurihara M, Kuroda Y, Miyazaki M, Naito W, Orita M, Takamura N, Tanigawa K, Tsubokura M, Yasutaka T. 2019. The role of radiological protection experts in stakeholder involvement in the recovery phase of post-nuclear accident situations: Some lessons from the Fukushima-Daichi NPP accident. Radioprotection 54(4): 259–270. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2019038. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Thellier S. 2019. Risk analysis in radiotherapy. Part 2: From failure modes to success modes, a paradigm shift. Radioprotection 54(1): 21–30. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2019003. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.