Volume 52, Number 2, April–June 2017
|Page(s)||87 - 99|
|Published online||27 February 2017|
- Andronopoulos S, Davakis E, Bartzis JG, Kovalets I. 2010. RODOS meteorological pre-processor and atmospheric dispersion model DIPCOT: a model suite for radionuclides dispersion in complex terrain. Radioprotection 45(5): S77–S84. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Charnock TW. 2010. The European model for inhabited areas (ERMIN) − developing a description of the urban environment. Radioprotection 45(5): S55–S61. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gering F, Raskob W, Charnock T. 2010. New model for agricultural countermeasures in RODOS and ARGOS. Radioprotection 45(5): S63–S76. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Greek Government Gazette. 2001. Ministerial Decision No. 1014/(FOR)94/2001. Approval of Radiation Protection Regulations. Government Gazette Folio No. 216/B/06.03.2001. [Google Scholar]
- Greek Government Gazette. 2003. Ministerial Decision No. 1299/2003. Approval of the General Plan for Civil Protection, under the Code Name Xenokratis. Government Gazette Folio No. 423/B/10.04.2003. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA. 2002. Preparedness and response for a nuclear or radiological emergency. Vienna: IAEA Safety Standard Series, No. GS-R-2. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA. 2007. IAEA safety glossary: terminology used in nuclear safety and radiation protection, 2007 Edition. Vienna: IAEA. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA. 2011. Generic procedures for response to a nuclear or radiological emergency at research reactors. Vienna: IAEA-EPR. [Google Scholar]
- Ievdin I, Tribushnyi D, Zheleznyak M, Raskob W. 2010. RODOS re-engineering: aims and implementation details. Radioprotection 45(5): S181–S189. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Pappas C, Ikonomopoulos A, Sfetsos A, Andronopoulos S, Varvayanni M, Catsaros N. 2014. Derivation of the source term, dose results and associated radiological consequences for the Greek Research Reactor-1. Nucl. Eng. Des. 274: 100–117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Päsler-Sauer J. 2007. Model description of the early countermeasures module EMERSIM in JRODOS PV 6.0 final. Report RODOS WG2_TN98_02. Denmark, Roskilde: RISO National Laboratory, 48 p. [Google Scholar]
- Pinto JO, Monaghan AJ, Monache LD, Vanvyve E, Rife DL. 2014. Regional assessment of sampling techniques for more efficient dynamical climate downscaling. J. Clim. 27(4): 1524–1538. [Google Scholar]
- Sfetsos A, Vlachogiannis D. 2010. A new approach to discovering the causal relationship between meteorological patterns and PM10 exceedances. Atmos. Res. 98: 500–511. [Google Scholar]
- Skamarock WC, Klemp JB, Dudhia J, et al. 2008. A description of the advanced research WRF version 3. NCAR Technical Note. National Center for Atmospheric Research. http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/docs/arw_v3.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.