Volume 48, Number 5, 2013First NERIS Platform Workshop – Preparedness for nuclear and radiological emergency response and recovery: Implementation of ICRP recommendations
|Page(s)||S27 - S33|
|Section||ICRP recommendations and their application|
|Published online||25 April 2013|
- IAEA (2006) Fundamental Safety Principles, IAEA Safety Standard Series No. SF-1. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2010) Governmental, Legal and Regulatory Framework for Safety, IAEA Safety Standard Series, GSR Part 1. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2011) Radiation Protection and Safety of Radiation Sources: International Basic Safety Standards, IAEA Safety Standards Series GSR Part 3 (Interim). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 103 (2007) The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 37 (2-4). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 109 (2009a) Application of the Commission’s Recommendations for the Protection of People in Emergency Exposure Situations, Ann. ICRP 39 (1). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 111 (2009b) Application of the Commission’s Recommendations to the Protection of People Living in Long-term Contaminated Areas After a Nuclear Accident or a Radiation Emergency, Ann. ICRP 39 (3). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 115 (2010) Lung Cancer Risk from Radon and Progeny and Statement on Radon, Ann. ICRP 40 (1). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 118 (2012) ICRP Statement on Tissue Reactions/Early and Late Effects of Radiation in Normal Tissues and Organs – Threshold Doses for Tissue Reactions in a Radiation Protection Context, Ann. ICRP 41 (1-2). [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (2009) United Nations, Effects of Ionizing Radiation. Volume I: Report to the General Assembly, Scientific Annexes A and B; Volume II: Scientific Annexes C, D and E. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, UNSCEAR 2006 Report. [Google Scholar]
- WHO (2006) Joint FAO/WHO Codex Alimentarius Commission (2006), Codex General Standard for Contaminants and Toxins in Foods, Schedule I – Radionuclides, CODEX STAN 193-1995. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.