Volume 48, Number 5, 2013First NERIS Platform Workshop – Preparedness for nuclear and radiological emergency response and recovery: Implementation of ICRP recommendations
|Page(s)||S19 - S26|
|Section||ICRP recommendations and their application|
|Published online||25 April 2013|
- EC (2005) Commission Decision 2005/845/EURATO M of 25 November 2005 concerning the accession of the European Atomic Energy Community to the Convention on Early Notification of a Nuclear Accident (OJ L-314 of 30/11/2005 pages 21-22). [Google Scholar]
- EC (2011) Proposal for a Council Directive laying down basic safety standards for protection against the dangers arising from exposure to ionising radiation [COM(2011)593]. [Google Scholar]
- EU (1987a) Council Decision 87/600/EURATO M of 14 December 1987 on Community arrangements for the early exchange of information in the event of a radiological emergency (OJ L-371 of 30/12/87 page 76). [Google Scholar]
- EU (1987b) Council Regulation No 3954/87 of 22 December 1987 laying down maximum permitted levels of radioactive contamination of foodstuffs and of feeding stuffs following a nuclear accident or any other case of radiological emergency (OJ L-371 of 30/12/87 page 11). [Google Scholar]
- EU (1989) Council Directive 89/618/EURATO M of 27 November 1989 on informing the general public about health protection measures to be applied and steps to be taken in the event of a radiological emergency (OJ L-357 of 07/12/89 page 31). [Google Scholar]
- EU (1996) Council Directive 96/29/EURATO M of 13 May 1996 laying down basic safety standards for the health protection of the general public and workers against the dangers of ionizing radiation (OJ L-159 of 29/06/96 page 1). [Google Scholar]
- EU (2009) Council Regulation 1048/2009 of 23 October 2009 amending Regulation (EC) No 733/2008 on the conditions covering imports of agricultural products originating in third countries following the accident of the Chernobyl nuclear power station (OJ L-290 of 06/11/2009, page 4). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 60 (1991) 1990 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 21 (1-3). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 103 (2007) The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 37 (2-4). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 109 (2009a) Application of the Commission’s Recommendations for the Protection of People in Emergency Exposure Situations, Ann. ICRP 39 (1). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 111 (2009b) Application of the Commission’s Recommendations to the Protection of People Living in Long-term Contaminated Areas After a Nuclear Accident or a Radiation Emergency, Ann. ICRP 39 (3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.