Volume 48, Number 5, 2013First NERIS Platform Workshop – Preparedness for nuclear and radiological emergency response and recovery: Implementation of ICRP recommendations
|Page(s)||S11 - S17|
|Published online||25 April 2013|
- Commission of the European Communities (2003) Communication from the Commission – investing in research: an action plan for Europe, COM(2003) 226. [Google Scholar]
- Euratom (2009) Call for proposals under the 7th Euratom Framework Programme for Nuclear Research and Training Activities, 2009/C 284/09, Official Journal of the European Union, C 284. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 103 (2007) The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 37 (2-4). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 109 (2009a) Application of the Commission’s Recommendations for the Protection of People in Emergency Exposure Situations, Ann. ICRP 39 (1). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 111 (2009b) Application of the Commission’s Recommendations to the Protection of People Living in Long-term Contaminated Areas after a Nuclear Accident or a Radiation Emergency, Ann. ICRP 39 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Raskob W., Gering F., Lochard J., Nisbet A., Starostova V., Tomic B. (2010) Overview and main achievements of the EURANOS project: European approach to nuclear and radiological emergency management and rehabilitation strategies. In: Enhancing Nuclear and Radiological Emergency Management and Rehabilitation, Key Results of the EURANOS European Project, W. Raskob, M. Hugon (eds.), Radioprotection 45 (5), S9-S22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.