Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||971 - 975|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- V.N. Potapov, S.M. Ignatov, O.P. Ivanov, et al. New Instruments and Radioactivity Measurement Methods Applied in Rehabilitation Activities at RWDS of RRC Kurchatov Institute. Proceedings of WM'05 Conference, Tucson, Arizona, February 27–March 3, 2005, CD-ROM. [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Ivanov, V.E. Stepanov, V.G. Volkov, et al. Application of Portable Gamma Camera During an Extraction of the Radioactive Wastes from Temporal Storage at Territory of RRC Kurchatov Institute, ICEM'05/DECM'05 Conference, Glasgow, Scotland, September 4–8, 2005, Session No: 11, ICEM05-ID: 1197, –p. 84. [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Ivanov, V.E. Stepanov, V.G. Volkov, A.G. et al. New Portable Gamma-Camera for Nuclear Environment and Its Application at Rehabilitation Works, Book of abstracts, Nuclear Science Symposium, Rome, 2004 IEEE Conference, p. 89. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Potapov, N.K. Kononov, O.P. Ivanov. et al. A Gamma Locator for Remote Radioactivity Mapping and Dose Rate Control, Book of abstracts, Nuclear Science Symposium, Rome 2004 IEEE Conference, p. 88. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Volkov, V.N. Potapov, O.P. Ivanov, et al. New Radiation Monitoring Devices and Systems and Their Use in Rehabilitation Operations at RRC KI Temporary Radwaste Storage Area. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference “Safety of Nuclear Technologies. Radwaste Management”, St. Petersburg, Russia, 27 September–1 October, 2004, ProAtom Publishers, 2004, p. 371–378. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.