Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||963 - 970|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Salbu, B., A.I. Nikitin, P. Strand, G.C. Christensen, V.B. Chumichev, B. Lind, H. Fjelldal, T.D.S. Bergan, A.L. Rudjord, M. Sickel, N.K. Valetova and L. Foyn, Radioactive contamination from dumped nuclear waste in the Kara Sea – results from the joint Russian-Norwegian expeditions in 1992–1994, The Science of the Total Environment, 202 (1997) pp. 185–198. [Google Scholar]
- Warden J.M., N.M. Lynn, M. Mount, Y. Sivintsev, S.J. Timms, E. Yefimov, K. Gussgard, R.S. Dyer and K.L. Sjoeblom, Potential radionuclide release rates from marine reactors dumped in the Kara Sea, The Science of the Total Environment, 202 (1997) pp. 225–236. [Google Scholar]
- WASH 1400, Reactor Safety Study, United States Regulatory Commission, October 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Okubo, A., Deep Sea Res., 18 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- Miyake, Y. and Saruhashi K. (1958) J. Mar. Res., 17, pp. 383. [Google Scholar]
- Paschoa, A.S. and Amaral, E.C.S. (1991) Transfer and Concentration Factors in Laboratory and Environmental Conditions, A.S. In High Levels of Natural Radiation, Ramsar, M. Sohrahi, J.U. Ahmed and S.A. Durani, Eds. (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 1991) pp. 125–133. [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, D.J. (1967) “Cesium, 137Cs, and potassium concentrated in White Crappie and other Clinch River fish,” in Second National Symposium on Radioecology (Nelson, D.J. and Evans, F.C., eds.) Report No. Conf-670503 (National Technical Information Service, Springfield, Virginia) 240. [Google Scholar]
- National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, NCRP (1984) Radiological Assessment: Predicting the Transport, Bioaccumulation, and Uptake by Man of Radionuclides Released to the Environment, NCRP Report No. 76, 300 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Woodhead, D.S. (1973) Levels of radioactivity in the marine environment and the dose commitment to marine organisms, International Sympsoium on the Radioactive Contamination of the Marine Environment, Seattle, 10–14 July 1972 (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 1973 – IAEA-SM-158/31) pp. 499–525. [Google Scholar]
- Paschoa, A.S., Baptista, G.B., Wrenn, M.E. and Eisenbud E. (1981) Dosimetry of Natural and Man-Made Alpha Emitters in Plankton, International Symposium on the Impacts of Radionuclide Releases into the Marine Environment, Vienna, 6–10 October 1980 (International Atomic Energy Agency, 1981 – IAEA-SM-248/140) pp. 695–716. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.