Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||525 - 530|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Wang Y. and Van Cappellen P. A multicomponent reactive transport model of early diagenesis: Application to redox cycling in coastal marine sediments. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta (1996); 60 (16): 2993–3014. [Google Scholar]
- Boudreau B.P. The diffusive tortuosity of fine-grained unlithified sediments. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta (1996); 60 (16): 3139–42. [Google Scholar]
- Boudreau B.P. A method-of-lines code for carbon and nutrient diagenesis in aquatic sediments. Computers and Geosciences (1996); 22 (5): 479–96. [Google Scholar]
- Froelich P.N., Klinkhammer G.P., Bender M.L., Luedtke N.A., Heath G.R., Cullen D., Dauphin P., Hammond B. and Maynard V. Early oxidation of organic matter in pelagic sediments of eastern equatorial Atlantic: Suboxic diagenesis. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta (1979); 43: 1075–90. [Google Scholar]
- Boudreau B.P. Diagenetic Models and Their Implementation - Modelling Transport and Reactions in Aquatic Sediments -, Springer ed., (1997) 414 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Boudreau B.P. Metals and models: Diagenetic modelling in freshwater lacustrine sediments. Journal of Paleolimnology (1999); 22: 227–51. [Google Scholar]
- Van Cappellen P. and Wang Y. Reactive transport modeling of redox chemistry in aquatic sediments: implications for trace metal distributions. ACS Division of Environmental Chemistry (1997); 37 (1): 134–36. [Google Scholar]
- Wijsman J.W.M. Early diagenetic processes in northwestern Black Sea sediments: Netherlands Institute of Ecology (University Groningen), Centre for Estuarine and Coastal Ecology (2001) 121pp. [Google Scholar]
- Rickard D. The solubility of FeS. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta (2006); 70: 5779–89. [Google Scholar]
- Rickard D. and Luther III G.W. Kinetics of pyrite formation by the HS oxidation of iron (III) monosulphide in aqueous solutions between 25 and 125 °C: The mechanism. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta (1997); 61 (1): 135–47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.