Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||531 - 536|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- S.P. Nielsen, M. Iosjpe and P. Strand, The Science of the Total Environment, 202, 135–146, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M. Iosjpe, J. Brown and P. Strand, J. Environ. Radioactivity, 60, 91–103 (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Iosjpe, in Radionuclides in the Environment. edited by P.P. Povinec and J.A. Sanchez-Cabeza (Radioactivity in the Environment, 8, Series Editor: M.S. Baxter, 463–476, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Nielsen, J. of Marine Systems, 6, 545–560 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Karcher, M. Iosjpe, I. Harms, R. Gerdes and J.P. Gwynn, “Circulation and mixing of Technetium-99 in the Arctic Ocean from 1970 to 2002”, The 6th International Conference on Radioactivity in the Arctic & Antarctic, 2-6 October 2005, Nice, France. Proceedings. Eds. P. Strand, P. Børretzen and T. Jølle, 71. [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Gwynn, Project RADNOR, personal communucation, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dahlgaard, Marine Pollution Bulletine, 31, 3–7. [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Brown, M. Iosjpe, K.E. Kolstad, B. Lind, A.L. Rudjord and P. Strand, J. Environ. Radioactivity, 60, 49–60 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.