Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||509 - 513|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Sanitary rules « The Main Sanitary Rules of Radiation Protection Assurance » OSPORB-99, SP 126.96.36.1999-99, approved by the RF State Chief medical officer 27.12.1999. [Google Scholar]
- Final report No. 104/5 « Results of Radiation Measurements on-site SNF and RW STS in Andreeva Bay ». MCEB, Moscow, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sneve, M. Kiselev, O. Kochetkov. Radiation Regulation Improvement during Remediation of the Nuclear Legacy Facilities in the Northwest Russia. Final report on FMBA of Russia and NRPA cooperation at the end of 2006. NRPA Proceedings, 2007, No.12, 83 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary rules « Sanitary Rules of Radioactive Waste Management » SPORO-2002, SP 188.8.131.528-02, approved by the RF State Chief medical officer 16 October 2002. [Google Scholar]
- The Guidance « Hygienic Requirements for the Industrial Waste Management » at the Federal State Unitary Enterprise « Northern Federal Enterprise for Radioactive Waste Management » (RONAO SevRAO-08). Approved by the Deputy Head of the Federal medical-biological agency, the RF State Chief medical officer on facilities and sites serviced V.V. Romanov 24.01.08. [Google Scholar]
- Hygienic regulations « Contents of Man-made Radionuclides in Metals », GN 184.108.40.2069-07, approved by the RF State Chief medical officer 08 February 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.