Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||305 - 309|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- G.V. Vorobjev, A.M. Dmitriev, A.S. Djakov et al., Plutonium in Russian. Ecology, economy, policy. Independent analysis ( Moskow, 1994) pp. 3–101. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Transuranium elements in environment edited by R.M. Alexachin (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1985, 343 p. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Radioecology after Chernobyl. Biogeochemical Pathways of Artificial Radionuclides edited by F. Warner & R.M. Harrison (SCOPE 50, publ. by John Wiley & Sons Chichester, 1993) 367 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Talvitie, Analitical Chemistry 43, (1991) 1827–1830. [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Pavlovskaya, T.N. Goryachenkova, N.V. Fedorova et al., Radiochem. 26, (1984) 260–267. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Blaylock, M.L. Frank and B.R. O'Neal, “Methodology for estimating radiation dose rates to freshwater biota exposed to radionuclides in the environment” in Report ES/ER/TM-78, (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, TN, USA, 1993) 35p. [Google Scholar]
- P. Thomas and Liber K., J. Environmental International 27 (2001) 341–353. [Google Scholar]
- L. Arthur, Sanchez A.Z., Gastaud J. et al. (1991). Deep Sea Research. 38 (1991) S845–S853. [Google Scholar]
- Marine Environmental Assesment of the Black Sea: Working Material (Produced by IAEA, Austria, Vienna, 2004) 358 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tereshchenko, “Plutonium in biogenic and abiogenic components of the Black Sea coastal ecosystems”, in Proceedings of the Intern. Workshop in commemoration of Dr. Prof. Boris A. Flerov Modern problems of aquatic toxicology, Borok, 2005 (Borok, 2005) pp. 135–136. [Google Scholar]
- Worldwide Marine Radioactivity Studies (WOMARS). Radionuclide Levels in Oceans and Seas (IAEA, Austria, 2005) 187 p. [Google Scholar]
- Buesseler K.O. and Livingston H.D. in Radionuclides in the Oceans. Input and Inventories (Editions de Physique, France, 1996) pp. 201–217. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tereshchenko, Scientific Transactions. 4 (2005) 243–247. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tereshchenko, G.G. Polikarpov and G.E. Lasorenko, Marine Ecological Journal, IV (2007) 25–38. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Lazorenko, G.G Polikarpov and I. Osvath, 2003. “Doses to the Black Sea fishes and mussels from naturally occurring radionuclide 210Po”, in Proceedings of the Intern. conf. on protection of the environment from the effects of ionizing radiation, Stockholm, Sweden, 2003,( IAEA-CN-109, 2003) pp. 242–244. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Effects of ionizing radiation on plant and animals at levels implied by current radiation protection standards in Technical Report Series No 332 ( IAEA, Vienna, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Polikarpov, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 75 (1998) 181–185. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.