Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||259 - 264|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Covello V.T. and Merkhofer M.W. Risk Assessment Methods. Plenum Press, New York and London (1993) [Google Scholar]
- EPA/630/R-95/002F in: Risk Assessment Forum, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington DC, Federal Register, 63, 26846–26924 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- USSR nuclear weapons tests: the modern radioecological state of the test sites. Authors' team headed by Prof. V.A. Logachev, Moscow, IzdAT (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Artem'ev, O.I., Umarov, M.A., Larin, V.N. and Protsky, A.V. Messeger NNC RK (in Russian), No 3, 24–29 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Fesenko, S.V. Influence of Radiation Factor on Fresh-water ecosystem. Autoref. of Dissertation (In Russian), Moscow, MIFI (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Davies, C.R., Radiation Botany 13, 127–136 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Dugle, J.R. and Mayoh, K.R., Environmental and Experimental Botany, 24, 267–276 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Grodzinsky, D.M. Plant Radiobiology (in Russian), Kiev, Naukova Dumka (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Framework for Assessment of Environmental Impact Eds. Dennis Woodhead, CEFAS, and Irene Zinger, EA, A project within the EC 5th Framework Programme, FASSET 2, Contract No FIGE-CT-2000-00102 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- DOE Standard. A Graded Approach for Evaluation Radiation Doses to Aquatic and Terrestrial Biota. Washington: US Department of Energy, D.C. 20585, Project number ENVR-0011, US Department of Energy (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.