Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||251 - 257|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Semiochkina N., Voigt G., Mukusheva M. et al., Health Physics 86 (2004).
- Spiridonov S.I., Gontarenko I.A.., Mukusheva M.K. et al., Radiation Biology. Radioecology 45 (2005).
- Alexakhin R.I., Fesenko S.V., Radiation Biology. Radioecology 44 (2004).
- DOE Standard. A Graded Approach for Evaluation Radiation Doses to Aquatic and Terrestrial Biota. Washington: US Department of Energy, D.C. 20585, Project number ENVR-0011. US Department of Energy (2000).
- Bird G., Thompson P., MacDonald C. et al., Supporting Document for the Priority Substances List Assessment of Release of Radionuclides from Nuclear Facilities (Impact on Non-Human Biota). Ottawa: Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (2000).
- D-ERICA: An integrated approach to the assessment and management of environmental risks from ionizing radiation. Project number FI6R-CT-2004-508847. Swedish Radiation Protection Authority (2007).
- Spiridonov S.I., Mukusheva M.K. Shubina O.A. et al., Radiation Biology. Radioecology 48 (2008).
- Ptitskaya L.D., Vestnik NNCK 3 (2002).
- Fesenko S.V., Alexakhin R.M., Geraskin S.A. et al., Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 80 (2005).
- Fesenko S.V., Radiation factor effects on the ecosystem of a fresh water body. Candidate thesis (physics and mathematics). M: MIFI (1985).
- USSR nuclear tests: modern radioecological situation at the test sites/Team of authors headed by prof. V.A. Logachev. M.: IzdAT (2002).
- Geraskin S.A., Fesenko S.V. and Alexakhin R.M., Environment International 34 (2008).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.