Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||265 - 268|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Beretka, J. and Mathew, P.J., “Natural radioactivity of Australian building material industrial washes and by-products”, Health Physics 48 (1985) 87–95. [Google Scholar]
- Boothe, G.F., Stewart Smith, D., Wagstaff, D. & Dibblee, M., “The radiological aspects of zircon sands use”, Health Physics 38 (1980) 393–398. [Google Scholar]
- Ganbogi, J.M. Zirconium and hafnium U.S., Geological Survey. Minerals information Reston, Virginia, U.S.A (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Basic Radiation Safety Standards, National Radiation Protection Department, Tehran, Iran (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Ghiassi-Nejad, M., Beitollahi, M.M., Fallahian, N., Amidi and J. Ramezani, H. “Concentrations of natural radionuclides in imported minerals substances”. Environmental International 26 (2001) 557–560. [Google Scholar]
- Bruzzi, L, Baroni, M., Mazzotti, G., Mele, R. and Righi, S., “Radioactivity in raw materials and end products in the Italian ceramic Industry”. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 47 (2000) 171–181. [Google Scholar]
- Timmermans, G.W.M. and S.J. Vander, “Environmental and occupational impacts of natural radioactivity from some non-nuclear industries in the Netherlands”. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 23 (1996) 97–104. [Google Scholar]
- Johnston, G.F., “An evaluation of radiation and dust hazard at mineral sand processing plan”. Health Physics 60 (1991) 781–787. [Google Scholar]
- NCRP., “Measurement of radon and radon daughters in air”. NCRP Report 97 Bethesda, Maryland, USA (1998). [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR., “Sources, effects and risks of ionizing radiation”. Report to the General Assembly. Annex A, United Nations, New York, USA (1988). [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR., “Sources, effects and risks of ionizing radiation”. Report to the General Assembly. Annex A, United Nations, New York, USA (1982). [Google Scholar]
- EC Directive 96/29/Euratom (13/05/1996). Gazzetta Ufficiale della Comunita Europea 29/06/1996, no. L159. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.