Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||121 - 127|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- ICRP, Assessing dose of the representative person for the purpose of radiation protection of the public and the optimisation of radiological protection., Annals of ICRP, Volume 36, No. 3, ICRP 101 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- IAEA-TECDOC, Quantification of radionuclide transfer in terrestrial and freshwater environments for radiological assessments, in preparation (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Miyamoto, Y. Inoue, H. Takeda, K. Yanagisawa, S. Fuma, N. Ishii, N. Kuroda, T. Yankovich, S.B. Kim and P. Davis, “Development and validation of a model for tritium uptake by fresh-water bivalve using IAEA EMRAS scenario, 8th International on Tritium Science and Technology, 16-21 September 2007, Rochester, NY, USA, accepted in Fusion Science and Technology [Google Scholar]
- D. Galeriu, P. Davis, W. Raskob and A. Melintescu, “Tritium radioecology and dosimetry – today and tomorrow”, Invited lecture at 8th International Conference on Tritium Science and Technology, September 16-21, 2007 Rochester, NY, USA , accepted in Fusion Science and Technology [Google Scholar]
- Yin, Xinyou, H.H. van Laar, “Crop Systems Dynamics: An ecophysiological model for genotype-by-environment interactions”, Wageningen Academic Publishers, Wageningen, The Netherlands, 2005, pp. 168, ISBN 9076998558 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.