This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2019039]
Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||107 - 114|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Chouhan S.L., Yankovich T.L. and Davis P.A., Generic environmental concentrations below which no effects are expected on non-human biota in Canada, CANDU Owners Group Report COG-05-3068, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- FASSET - Framework for Assessment of Environmental Impact, Final Report. A project within the EC 5th Framework Programme, Contract No: FIGE-CT-2000-00102, Project Co-ordinator: Swedish Radiation Protection Authority, 2004. www.erica-project.org. [Google Scholar]
- IMPACT User Manual Version 4.0. Stantec Consulting Ltd., 14 Abacus Road, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- RESRAD-BIOTA: A tool for implementing a graded approach to biota dose evaluations, U.S. DOE User's Guide, Version 1, DOE Report No. DOE/EH-0676, 2003. http://homer.ornl.gov/oepa/public/bdac/. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation), Effects of Ionizing Radiation on the Environment. A/AC.82/R.549, United Nations, Vienna, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Kotzer, T.G. and Kramer-Tremblay, S., Behaviour of radiocarbon in the freshwater environment around CANDU nuclear power generating stations, CANDU Owners Group Report COG-01-080, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.