Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||103 - 106|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Byazrov L.G., Lichens – indicators of radioactive contamination: KVM (2005) 476 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Gennadiev A.N., Geography soil with the basics of Soil Science: Textbook / A.N. Gennadiev, M.A. Glazovskaya: Vsh. Shkola., Moscow (2005), 461p. [Google Scholar]
- Glazovskaya M.A., Geochemical basis typology and research methodology of natural landscapes. Oykumena Smolensk (2002), 288 pp. [Google Scholar]
- The change of environment and climate: natural and related technological disasters. Chief Editor: N.P. Laverov, Metro: IGEM RAS (2007), 200 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Nifontova M.G. O accumulation of 90Sr and 137Cs in nature lichens: Ecology no. 3 (1997), 230p. [Google Scholar]
- Perelman A.I., Geochemistry landscape. Publ. 2. benefit for the students geographer and geologist. University specialty products: Higher School, Moscow (1975), 342p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.