Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||97 - 101|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Rafat, M., Raskob, W. and Schichtel, T., 2006. Concept of outline of the redesign of RODOS. EURANOS, CAT2-TN06-01, Jan 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Raskob, W. and Ehrhardt, J., 2000. The RODOS System: Decision Support for Nuclear Off-site Emergency Management in Europe. 10th International Congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (CD published May 14–19, 2000. Hiroshima Japan). [Google Scholar]
- McKenna, T.J., Trefethen, J.A. and Zhiguang, Li, 1995. International RTM-95 Response Technical Manual. U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission IRD/AEOD, Washington, D.C. Version May, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Vamanu, D. V. and McKenna, T.J., 1996. ROBOT – Rule-Oriented Basic Operational Tool. U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office for Analysis and Evaluation of Operational Data. Washington, D.C., March, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Magan, M. and Gallego, E., 2006. Application of the MOIRA DSS to evaluate rehabilitation strategies for contaminated freshwater bodies at the local and regional levels. EURANOS(DEM) – TN(06). [Google Scholar]
- Slavnicu, D., Vamanu, D., Gheorghiu, D., Acasandrei, V. and Vamanu, B., 2005. ConvEX-3 2005, International Emergency Management Exercise – NIPNE Decision Support. A Technical Report to the Organizers. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.