Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||83 - 88|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Vakulovsky, S.M., I.I. Kryshev, A.I. Nikitin, et al., J. Environ. Radioactivity, 29 (1995) 225-236. [Google Scholar]
- Bolsunovsky, A. and L. Bondareva, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 444-445 (2007) 495-499. [Google Scholar]
- Bolsunovsky, A., Aquatic Ecology, 38 (2004) 57-62. [Google Scholar]
- Bolsunovsky, A., A. Sukovaty and E. Pankov, Radioactive contamination and exposure dose rates of aquatic organisms of the Yenisei River. In: Per Strand, Peer Borretzen and Torun Jolle (Eds.): Environmental Radioactivity in the Arctic & Antarctic. Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority, Norway, 2005. 138-141. [Google Scholar]
- Sukovaty, A. and A. Bolsunovsky, Exposure dose rates to aquatic organisms of the Yenisei River. In: Per Strand, Torun Jolle and Ase Sand (Eds.): Environmental Radioactivity in the Arctic & Antarctic. Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority, Norway, 2002. 337- 339. [Google Scholar]
- Brown, J.E. and P. Strand, Modeling doses to biota in environmental system: The 4th Int. Conf. on Environment Radioactivity in the Arctic. Ed. P. Strand. Edinburgh (Scotland), 1999. 125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Danilyan, V.A., V.L. Vysotsky, M.N. Katkova and I.I. Kryshev, Dose rates to aquatic organisms and residents in the vicinity of running the ships equipped with nuclear power plants. Atomnaya energiya (Atomic Energy), 92: 2002. 158-168, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- A Graded Approach for Evaluating Radiation Doses to Aquatic and Terrestrial Biota (DOE-STD-1153-2002, July 2002. USA). [Google Scholar]
- Sazykina T.G., Kryshev I.I. Assessment of the impact of radioactive substances on marine biota of north European waters (Report of Working Subgroup D. Marina II Project. Commission of the European Communities, Report C6496/TR/004 Issue 3 August 2002. 106 p). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.