Volume 43, Number 1, Janvier-Mars 2008
|Page(s)||23 - 34|
|Published online||13 March 2008|
- Cranley K., Gilmore B.J., Fogarty G.W.A., Desponds L. (1997) Catalogue of diagnostique X-ray spectra and other data. Report N° 78. York, UK: Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Eckerman K.F., Cristy M., Ryman J.C. (1996) The ORNL mathematical phantom series, http://homer.ornl.gov/vlab/ird.pdf, December 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Hendricks J.S. (1997) MCNP: A general Monte Carlo N-Particle transport code, version 4B, Manual LA-12625-M, Version 4B, Los Alamos, NM: Los Alamos National Laboratory. [Google Scholar]
- Huyskens C.J., Franken Y. (1995) Assessment of effective dose for medical X-ray workers. Proceedings International Conference on Radiation Protection and Medicine. Montpellier, France, 28-30 June 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Kicken P.J., Kemerinck G.J., Schultz F.W., Zoetelief J. (1999) Dosimetry of occupationally exposed persons in diagnostic and interventional arteriography. Part II: assessment of effective dose, Rad. Prot. Dosim. 82, 105-114. [Google Scholar]
- NCRP (1995) National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements. Use of personal monitors to estimate effective dose equivalent and effective dose to workers for external exposure to low-LET radiation. Bethesda, MD: NCRP report 122. [Google Scholar]
- Nicklason L.T., Marx M.V., Chan H.P. (1994) The estimation of occupational effective dose in diagnositc radiology with two dosemeters, Health Phys. 67, 611-615. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sherbine S., De Cicco J. (2002) Estimation of the effective dose when protective aprons are used in medical procedures: a theoretical evaluation of several methods, Health Phys. 83, 861-870. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wambersie A., Delhove J. (1993) Radiation protection in diagnostic radiology, a debated practice: how to wear the individual dosemeters, J. Belge Radiol. 76, 382-385. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.