Volume 40, Number 3, July-September 2005
|Page(s)||345 - 350|
|Published online||14 September 2005|
- ICRP Publication 22 (1973) Implication of Commission Recommendations that Doses be Kept as Low as Readily Achievable. Pergamon Press, Oxford. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 26 (1977) Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 1(3). Superseded by ICRP Publication 60. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 37 (1983) Cost-Nenefit Analysis in the Optimization of Radiation Protection, Ann. ICRP 10(2/3). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 45 (1986) Quantitative Bases for Developing a Unified Index of Harm, Ann. ICRP 15(3). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 55 (1988) Optimization and decision-making in Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 20(1). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 73 (1996) Radiological Protection and Safety in Medicine, Ann. ICRP 26(2). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 77 (1997) Radiological Protection Policy for the Disposal of Radioactive Waste, Ann. ICRP 27(suppl.). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 81 (1998) Radiation Protection Recommendations as Applied to Disposal of Long-Lived Solid Radioactive Waste, Ann. ICRP 28(4). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 82 (1999) Protection of the public in Situations of Prolongated Radiation Exposure, Ann. ICRP 29(1/2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.