Volume 55, Number 4, October-December 2020
|Page(s)||291 - 295|
|Published online||20 January 2021|
- Ando R. 2016. Measuring, discussing, and living together: lessons from 4 years in Suetsugi. Ann. ICRP 45: 75–83. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fukushima Prefecture. 2012. Fukushima health management survey. Available from http://kenko-kanri.jp/en/health-survey/#sec-report. [Google Scholar]
- Goto A, Lai AY, Kumagai A, Koizumi S, Yoshida K, Yamawaki K, Rudd RE. 2018. Collaborative processes of developing a health literacy toolkit: a case from Fukushima after the nuclear accident. J. Health Commun. 23: 200–206. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- ISGlobal. 2017. SHAMISEN-SINGS project. Available from https://radiation.isglobal.org/shamisen-sings/. [Google Scholar]
- MOE. 2017. Information booklet for returnees. Available from https://www.env.go.jp/chemi/rhm/shiencenter/pdf/kurashinotebiki.pdf (Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- MOE. 2019. Booklet to provide basic information regarding health effects of radiation. Available from https://www.env.go.jp/en/chemi/rhm/basic-info/. [Google Scholar]
- Murakami M, Sato A, Matsui S, Goto A, Kumagai A, Tsubokura M, Orita M, Takamura N, Kuroda Y, Ochi S. 2017. Communicating with residents about risks following the Fukushima nuclear accident. Asia. Pac. J. Public Health 29: 74S–89S. [Google Scholar]
- Murakami M, Takebayashi Y, Tsubokura M. 2019. Lower psychological distress levels among returnees compared with evacuees after the Fukushima nuclear accident. Tohoku J. Exp. Med. 247: 13–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nomura S, Murakami M, Naito W, Yasutaka T, Sawano T, Tsubokura M. 2020. Low dose of external exposure among returnees to former evacuation areas: a cross-sectional all-municipality joint study following the 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant incident. J. Radiol. Prot. 40: 1–18. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Oh H, Rizo C, Enkin M, Jadad A. 2005. What is eHealth (3): a systematic review of published definitions. J. Med. Internet. Res. 7: e1. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schneider T, Maître M, Lochard J, Charron Lecomte J-F, Ando R, Kanai Y, Kurihara M, Kuroda Y, Miyazaki M, Naito W, Orita M, Takamura N, Tanigawa K, Tsubokura M, Yasutaka T. 2019. The role of radiological protection experts in stakeholder involvement in the recovery phase of post-nuclear accident situations: some lessons from the Fukushima-Daichi NPP accident. Radioprotection 54: 259–270. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Takamura N, Taira Y, Yoshida K, Nakashima-Hashiguchi K, Orita M, Yamashita S. 2016. Communicating radiation risk to the population of Fukushima. Radiat. Prot. Dosimetry 171: 23–26. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- WHO. 2018. Sustainable development goals (SDGs). Available from https://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/digital-interventions-health-system-strengthening/en/. [Google Scholar]
- WHO. 2019. WHO guideline: recommendations on digital interventions for health system strengthening. Available from https://www.who.int/sdg/en/. [Google Scholar]
- Wolk K, Wolk A, Glinkowski W. 2017. A cross-lingual mobile medical communication system prototype for foreigners and subjects with speech, hearing, and mental disabilities based on pictograms. Comput. Math. Methods Med. 2017: 4306416. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yasumura S, Hosoya M, Yamashita S, Kamiya A, Akashi M, Kodama K, Ozasa K. 2012. Study protocol for the Fukushima Health Management Survey. J. Epidemiol. 22: 375–383. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.