Volume 55, May 2020Enhancing stakeholder participation in the governance of radiological risks for improved radiation protection and informed decision making. Key results of the European research project ENGAGE
|Page(s)||S255 - S258|
|Published online||15 May 2020|
- Barazza F, Cardis E, Cantone M-C, Charron S, Doremus P, Duranova T, Economides S, Gschwind R, Lafage S, Liutsko L, Murith C, Schieber C, Schneider T. 2019. Final report on case studies, including recommendations and guidelines on building and enhancing radiation protection culture. CONCERT Deliverable D9.87. [Google Scholar]
- Duranova T, Bohunova J, Turcanu C, Abelshausen B, Zeleznik N, Pölzl-Viol C, Schieber C. 2018. Knowledge base for stakeholder engagement in radiation protection. In: Fourth NERIS Workshop, 25–27 April 2018, Dublin, Ireland. [Google Scholar]
- Duranova T, Pölzl-Viol C, Turcanu C, Geysmans R, Abelshausen B, Schieber C, Croüail P, Zeleznik N, Economides S, Barazza F, Fallon C. 2019. Knowledge base for designing and documenting stakeholder engagement process. CONCERT Deliverable D9.92. [Google Scholar]
- EU. 2013. Council directive 2013/59/EURATOM of 5 December 2013 laying down basic safety standards for protection against the dangers arising from exposure to ionising radiation. [Google Scholar]
- French S, Schneider T, Croteau C, Oughton D, Tomkiv Y, Papamichail N. 2014. Designing and reporting stakeholder workshops and public participation: proposal for a building a knowledge base. NERIS Platform report, Version 6.0. [Google Scholar]
- Impens N, Salomaa S. 2020. Second road map for radiation protection research. CONCERT Deliverable D3.7. [Google Scholar]
- Janssens A. 2013. EU basic safety standards and European response to the Fukushima accident. Radioprotection 48(5): S19–S26. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- OECD. 2016. Pilot database on stakeholder engagement practices. Measuring Regulatory Performance Programme. OECD. Available from: http://www.oecd.org/gov/regulatory-policy/pilot-database-on-stakeholder-engagement-practices.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Raskob W, Gering F, Lochard J, Nisbet A, Starostova V, Tomic B. 2010. Overview and main achievements of the EURANOS project: European approach to nuclear and radiological emergency management and rehabilitation strategies. Radioprotection 45(5): S9–S22. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C, Pölzl-Viol C, Fallon C, Perko T, Cantone M-C, Zeleznik N. 2019a. Venues, challenges, opportunities and recommendations for stakeholder engagement in relation to indoor radon exposure. CONCERT Deliverable D9.91. [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C, Abelshausen B, Geysmans R, Van Oudheusden M, Meskens G, Schieber C, Schneider T, Zeleznik N, Pölzl-Viol C, Perko T, Fallon C, Duranova T, Cantone M-C, Murith C, Barazza F, Economides S, Liutsko L, Gschwind R, Charron S, Savu D. 2019b. Final report of the ENGAGE project. CONCERT Deliverable D9.94. [Google Scholar]
- Zeleznik N, Pölzl-Viol C, Geysmans R, Turcanu C, Abelshausen B, Schieber C, Duranova T, Zorko B, Liutsko L. 2019. V enues, challenges, opportunities and recommendations for stakeholder engagement in emergency & recovery preparedness and response. CONCERT Deliverable D9.90. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.