Volume 55, May 2020Enhancing stakeholder participation in the governance of radiological risks for improved radiation protection and informed decision making. Key results of the European research project ENGAGE
|Page(s)||S259 - S262|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- Kitcher P. 2014. The ethical project. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Malone J, Zölzer F, Meskens G, Skourou C. 2018. Ethics for radiation protection in medicine. Taylor & Francis. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meskens G. 2016. Ethics of radiological risk governance: justice of justification as a central concern. In: Annals of the ICRP. SAGE Publishing. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Meskens G. 2018. Reflections on uncertainty, risk and fairness. In: Ethics for radiation protection in medicine. Taylor & Francis. [Google Scholar]
- Schneider T. 2019. The role of radiological protection experts in stakeholder involvement in the recovery phase of post-nuclear accident situations: some lessons from the Fukushima-Daiichi NPP accident. Radioprotection 54(4): 259–270. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C, et al. 2019. Final report of the ENGAGE project. CONCERT deliverable 9.94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.