Volume 52, Number 4, October-December 2017
|Page(s)||251 - 258|
|Published online||13 November 2017|
- Bourguignon M, Bérard P, Bertho JM, Farah J, Mercat C. 2017. What's next in Radioprotection? Radioprotection 52(1): 21–28. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- EPRI International Dose Effect Alliance, November 2016 Workshop Proceedings, EPRI 2017 Technical Report. Available from http://radiationeffects.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/IDEA-Conf-Report-11.2016.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Grosche B. 2017. Editorial comment on: Mortality in the French cohort of nuclear workers, Radioprotection 52(3): 211–212. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Hall J et al. 2017. Ionizing radiation biomarkers in epidemiological studies − An update, Mutat. Res. 771: 59–84. [Google Scholar]
- Hanahan D, Weinberg RA. 2011. Hallmarks of cancer: the next generation, Cell 144: 646–674. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- HLEG (High Level and Expert Group) report. European low dose risk research radiation protection. 2009. EUR 23884 ERC. Available from http://cordis.europa.eu/pub/fp7/fission/docs/hleg_report_2009_en.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP, 2012. ICRP statement on tissue reactions/early and late effects of radiation in normal tissues and organs − Threshold doses for tissue reactions in a radiation protection context. ICRP Publication 118. Ann. ICRP 41(1/2). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP-ERPW 2017 congress web site. Available from http://www.icrp-erpw2017.com. [Google Scholar]
- Leuraud K, Fournier L, Samson E, Caër-Lorho S, Laurier D. 2017. Mortality in the French cohort of nuclear workers, Radioprotection 52(3): 199–210. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- MEDIRAD. 2017. Implications of medical low dose radiation exposure. European Horizon 2020 Project. Available from http://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/211042_en.html. [Google Scholar]
- MELODI Strategic Research Agenda (SRA). 2016. Available from http://www.melodi-online.eu/doc/MELODI_SRA_2016_final.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Richardson DB et al. 2015. Risk of cancer from occupational exposure to ionising radiation: retrospective cohort study of workers in France, the United Kingdom, and the United States (INWORKS), BMJ 351: h5359. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rothkamm K, Lobrich M. 2003. Evidence of a lack of DNA double strand break repair in human cells exposed to very-low X-ray doses, PNAS 100(9): 5057–5062. [Google Scholar]
- Weinberg RA. 2013. The Biology of Cancer. New York USA: Garland Science. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.