Volume 51, December 2016Innovative integrated tools and platforms for radiological emergency preparedness and post-accident response in Europe. Key results of the PREPARE European research project
|Page(s)||S187 - S189|
|Section||Improved means for the interaction of technical experts with authorities in charge, communication from and to the public and the training of key players − Analytical platform|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
- IAEA (2007) Safety Glossary: Terminology Used in Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection. International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2015) Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency: General Safety Requirements. International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2016) Safety Glossary: Terminology Used in Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection. International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna. Draft 2016 Revision, http://www-ns.iaea.org/standards/safety-glossary.asp. [Google Scholar]
- Konstantopoulos S., Ikonomopoulos A. (2015) A conceptualization of a nuclear or radiological emergency, Nucl. Eng. Des. 284, 192-206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nisbet A.F., Brown J., Cabianca T., Jones A.L., Andersson K.G., Hänninen R., Ikäheimonen T., Kirchner G., Bertsch V., Heite M. (2010) Generic Handbook for Assisting in the Management of Contaminated Inhabited Areas in Europe Following a Radiological Emergency, Version 2. Deliverable D18C1R4, European Commission Project EURANOS. [Google Scholar]
- Rojas-Palma C., Liland A., Jerstad A.N., Etherington G., del Rosario Pérez M., Rahola T., Smith K., Eds. (2009) TMT Handbook: Triage, Monitoring and Treatment of People Exposed to Ionising Radiation following a Malevolent Act. Deliverable, European Commission Project TMT Handbook. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.