Volume 51, December 2016Innovative integrated tools and platforms for radiological emergency preparedness and post-accident response in Europe. Key results of the PREPARE European research project
|Page(s)||S185 - S186|
|Section||Improved means for the interaction of technical experts with authorities in charge, communication from and to the public and the training of key players − Analytical platform|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
- Aamodt A., Plaza E. (1994) Case-based reasoning: foundational issues, methodological variations, and system approaches, AI Commun. 7, 39-59.
- German Commission on Radiological Protection (2014) Basic radiological principles for decisions on measures for the protection of the population against incidents involving releases of radionuclides [WWW Document]. URL: http://www.ssk.de/SharedDocs/Beratungsergebnisse_PDF/2014/RadiologischeGrundlagen_e.pdf?__blob=publicationFile (accessed 01.05.15).
- Herca, Wenra (2014) HERCA–WENRA Approach for a Better Cross-Border Coordination of Protective Actions during the Early Phase of a Nuclear Accident.
- Moehrle S., Raskob W. (2015) Structuring and reusing knowledge from historical events for supporting nuclear emergency and remediation management, Eng. Appl. Artif. Intell. 46, 303-311. [CrossRef]
- Raskob W., Trybushnyi D., Ievdin I., Zheleznyak M. (2011) JRODOS: platform for improved long term countermeasures modelling and management, Radioprotection 46, S731-S736. [CrossRef]
- Richter M.M. (1995) The knowledge contained in similarity measures. In: Invited talk at the first international conference on CBR (ICCBR-95).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.