Volume 51, December 2016Innovative integrated tools and platforms for radiological emergency preparedness and post-accident response in Europe. Key results of the PREPARE European research project
|Page(s)||S191 - S193|
|Section||Improved means for the interaction of technical experts with authorities in charge, communication from and to the public and the training of key players − Analytical platform|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
- Ikonomopoulos A. (2016) Crowd sourcing tools within the PREPARE analytical platform, Radioprotection 51 (HS2), S187-S189. [CrossRef]
- Montero M., Sala R., Trueba C., Baudé S. (2016a) Conditions and means for a useful and trustworthy engagement of experts in the PREPARE analytical platform − survey and interviews outcomes, Radioprotection 51 (HS2), S195-S197.
- Montero M., Trueba C., Duranova T., Bohunova J., Raskob W., Oliveira J., Nunes P. (2016b) Operational procedures in the PREPARE analytical platform. (CE-FP7-fission-2012, PREPARE GA No 323287) Technical Deliverable D2.6, PREPARE (WP2)-(16)-02, v1.0F.
- Müller T. (2016) Technical realization of AP, Radioprotection 51 (HS2), S181-S183.
- OECD/NEA (2010) Strategic Aspects of Nuclear and Radiological Emergency Management. Radiological Protection NEA No 6387. OECD Publications, France.
- Raskob W. et al. (2016a) Overview and applicability of the analytical platform, Radioprotection 51 (HS2), S179-S180. [CrossRef]
- Raskob W., Möhrle S., Bai S. (2016b) Knowledge database and case-based reasoning, Radioprotection 51 (HS2), S185-S186.
- Turcanu C. et al. (2016) Training courses on emergency preparedness, response and recovery: theory, practice and application of newly developed tools, Radioprotection 51 (HS2), S171-S173. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.