Volume 51, Number 2, April-June 2016
|Page(s)||141 - 144|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Abreu M.M. et al. (2014) Ecotoxicity evaluation of an amended soil contaminated with uranium and radium using sensitive plants, J. Geochem. Explor. 142, 112-121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao L.S. et al. (2012) Distribution Pattern of Radionuclides in the Soil of Mainland China, Journal of East China Institute of Technology 2012 (2), 5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Cerne M., Smodis B., Strok M. (2011) Uptake of radionuclides by a common reed (Phragmites australis (Cav.) Trin. ex Steud.) grown in the vicinity of the former uranium mine at Zirovski vrh [J], Nucl. Eng. Des. 241 (4), 1282-1286. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang F.C. et al. (2014) Phytoremediation of heavy metal contaminated soil by Jatropha curcas, Ecotoxicology 23 (10), 1969-1978. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen G et al. (2015) Opportunities for phytoremediation and bioindication of arsenic contaminated water using a submerged aquatic plant: Vallisneria natans (Lour.), Hara, Int. J. Phytoremediation 17 (3), 249-255. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chérel I. et al. (2014) Molecular mechanisms involved in plant adaptation to low K+ availability, J. Exp. Bot. 65 (3), 833-848. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gavrilescu M., Pavel L.V., Cretescu I. (2009) Characterization and remediation of soils contaminated with uranium, J. Hazard. Mater. 163 (2), 475-510. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, International Atomic Energy Agency (1994) Handbook of parameters values for the prediction of radionuclide transfer in temperate environments, AIEA-Technical Report Series, 364. [Google Scholar]
- Pourcelot L., Boulet B., Cariou N. (2015) The use of uranium isotopes and the U/Th ratio to evaluate the fingerprint of plants following uranium releases from fuel cycle settlements, Radioprotection 50 (3), 209-214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao C.M., Sudhakar G. (2014) Phytoremediation studies of forest plants growing in and around uranium tailing ponds in Jaduguda, Jharkhand, India-A case study, J. Appl. Geochem. 16 (4), 399-408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rascio N., Navari-Izzo F. (2011) Heavy metal hyperaccumulating plants: how and why do they do it? And what makes them so interesting? Plant Science 180 (2), 169-181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rees F. et al. (2015) Plant growth and metal uptake by a non-hyperaccumulating species (Lolium perenne) and a Cd-Zn hyperaccumulator (Noccaea caerulescens) in contaminated soils amended with biochar, Plant & Soil 395, 1-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robinson B.H. et al. (1997) The potential of the high-biomass nickel hyperaccumulator Berkheya coddii for phytoremediation and phytomining, J. Geochem. Explor. 60 (2), 115-126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma S., Singh B., Manchanda V.K. (2015) Phytoremediation: role of terrestrial plants and aquatic macrophytes in the remediation of radionuclides and heavy metal contaminated soil and water, Environ. Sci. Poll. Res. 22 (2), 946-962. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tu C., Ma L.Q., Bondada B. (2002) Arsenic accumulation in the hyperaccumulator Chinese brake and its utilization potential for phytoremediation, J. Environ. Qual. 31 (5), 1671-1675. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yan X., Luo X. (2015) Radionuclides distribution, properties, and microbial diversity of soils in uranium mill tailings from southeastern China, J. Environ. Radioact. 139, 85-90. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X. et al. (2012) A nonpathogenic Fusarium oxysporum strain enhances phytoextraction of heavy metals by the hyperaccumulator Sedum alfredii Hance, J. Hazard. Mater. 229 (3), 361-370. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.