Volume 50, Number 3, Juillet-Septembre 2015
|Page(s)||229 - 232|
|Published online||12 June 2015|
- Allen S.G., Blackwell R.P., Chadwick P.J. (1994) Review of occupational exposure to optical radiation and electric and magnetic fields with regard to the proposed CEC physical agents directive. Chilton, National Radiation Protection Board (NRPB-R265). [Google Scholar]
- CENELEC (2008) EN 50500 Measurement procedures of magnetic field levels generated by electronic and electrical apparatus in the railway environment with respect to human exposure. [Google Scholar]
- Chadwick P., Lowes F. (1998) Magnetic fields on British trains, Ann. Occup. Hyg. 42 (5), 331-335. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hämäläinen A.M., Hietanen M., Juuti P., Juutilainen J. (1999) Exposure to magnetic fields at work and public areas in the Finnish railways. In: Proceedings of the Second World Congress for Electricity and Magnetism in Medicine and Biology, Bologna, pp. 785-787. [Google Scholar]
- HKL (2012) Annual report, http://www.hel.fi/hki/hkl/en/About+HKL/Annual+Reports (Accessed 16 Feb 2014). [Google Scholar]
- IEC 62597 (2011) Measurement procedures of magnetic field levels generated by electronic and electrical apparatus in the railway environment with respect to human exposure. [Google Scholar]
- International Commission on Non-ionizing Radiation Protection (2010) Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric and magnetic fields (1 Hz–100 kHz), Health Phys. 99 (6), 818-836. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Korpinen L., Lähdetie A., Amundin Å., Piippo H., Sydänheimo L. (2014) Example measurements of exposure to ELF magnetic fields on the metro station in Finland. In: 8th International Workshop on Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields, 21–25 September 2014, Varna. [Google Scholar]
- Vanhatalo E. (2010) The possibilities to reuse regenerative braking in the Helsinki Metro System. Master’s Thesis. Aalto University of Science and Technology (in Finnish). [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization (2007) The Extremely low frequency fields. Environmental Health Criteria Monograph no. 328. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.